Celebrate the Season in Livermore Valley!

It’s that most wonderful time of the year! Homes come alive with light displays, city streets are bustling with shoppers, and delicacies of all kinds are sampled and shared. It’s a time of gathering with family and friends; a time to express warmth and cheer.

There are many ways to enjoy the holiday spirit in Livermore Valley! You’ll want to make a list – and check it twice – of all the events going on in December! Here’s a few favorites:

Dec 3 – Downtown Livermore Holiday Sights & Sounds Parade, 6:00 p.m.

Dec 3 – Pleasanton Hometown Holidays Celebration & Parade, beginning 3:30 p.m. with parade at 5:00 p.m.

Dec 3 – Dublin Holiday Winter Market, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Dec 3 & 4 – Holidays in the Vineyards, noon to 5:00 p.m.  Wine tasting, arts & crafts and more.

Dec 10 – Breakfast with Santa, Robert Livermore Community Center, 9:00 a.m.

Dec 10 & 11, 16, 17, 18 – The Nutcracker, performed at the Bankhead Theater, downtown Livermore

Dec 11 – Ravenswood Victorian Yuletide, Livermore, noon to 4:00 p.m. Old-fashioned holiday fun.

Dec 11 – Bay Bells Winter Concert, Dublin Senior Center, 3:00 p.m.

All Dec – Niles Canyon Railway Train of Lights, boarding at Sunol and Fremont. Various dates and times.

There’s more going on than what I can list, but you’ve got the idea! Planning a special outing in Livermore Valley with friends, family, and business associates is a great way to celebrate the season and make lasting memories. And by doing some local shopping and dining, you’ll be supporting local entrepreneurs who add to the character of our communities.

I’m always happy to share information about the events that contribute to our Livermore Valley lifestyle. I’m proud to call this area home! And if you are asking Santa for a new home in Livermore, Pleasanton or Dublin, I can help you with your wish! As your  Livermore Valley real estate professional, I have all the latest market information. I’ll be ready to help you, so contact me today!

Wishing you all the best this holiday season,

John Kurtzer